Tuesday, September 16, 2008

activity and pills

I'm not hitting the bike this morning. Must get the house tidied up before the cleaners get here ;-) But the hour I spent sweating in the girls' room picking up their toys must surely count towards something. I will make sure I watch what I eat today to make up for not exercising properly.

I have an appointment with my endocrinologist this afternoon for a med check. I think the new hormones are helping. I have another appt with my GP tomorrow to do a Prozac check. Seeing as I'm weeping on alternate days (the days I don't take the meds), I think I'm definitely having some side effects from coming off of the happy pills.

Don't beat yourself up for not being able to face the issues brought up by your homework. Can you contact Janice directly for help? Maybe these are issues to bring up with a therapist--do you still have one? I'm thinking I may need to find one out here...

1 comment:

Barb said...

I suppose I can contact her directly, but what do I say.. "Hi I'm an idiot and too afraid to do this. Can I please have my money back?" I hate whining to people.. and I hate failing. FFFFFFF

*sigh* head up young person.

Is it so bad to be fat? It's much more comfortable than "dealing" you know?